February 16, 2017
A Closer Look into the Revised Requirements of Participation for Nursing Homes
Undertaking its most comprehensive review and revision since 1991, the CMS final rule on Requirements of Participation (RoPs) represents significant changes to the day-to-day operations of nursing home providers.
Join LeadingAge experts for a deep dive into key areas under the final rule pertaining to residents’ rights, quality of life, nursing services and nutrition.
- Analyze the revisions that have been made to RoPs and how they have changed from existing regulations.
- Understand how your organization can be prepared to comply with the new regulations.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the new requirements, timelines for compliance and important action items for nursing homes to address in the immediate future.
- Dr. Cheryl Phillips, Senior Vice President of Public Policy and Health Services, LeadingAge
- Evvie Munley, Director of Health Regulations and Policy, LeadingAge
This webinar has been approved for continuing education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS— approval #20180215-1-GMOT-DL. Contact CEs@LeadingAge.org for more information.
Contact 1-866-898-2624 (press option 2) or Meetings@LeadingAge.org
Registration & Payment
Please fill out the online registration form and click ‘Register’ to submit. To pay with paypal, simply login. To use a credit/debit card, bypass the login and skip to the bottom of the page to select ‘Pay with credit or debit card’. If you are having credit card payment issues on the PayPal site, call PayPal Customer Service at 1-888-221-1161. Please contact Meetings@LeadingAge.org if you wish to pay by check.