Quality & Regulatory Specialist - Long Term Care
- Supports planning and execution of the association’s education initiatives
- Member resource for quality and regulatory strategies
- Staff liaison to Professional Development Committee
Director of Professional Development & HH/Hospice Regulatory Relations
- Reviews state and federal policies and regulations and determines impact on the delivery of Ohio health care services
- Staff liaison to Clinical Executive Action Council and Assisted Living special interest group
- Works with state and federal agencies and regulatory bodies
Nursing Home RoP Tools and Resources
We are working to prepare tools and resources for you to use to comply with the new CMS Requirements of Participation (RoPs). LeadingAge and LeadingAge Ohio have contracted with Pathway, a consulting firm, to prepare the basic information you will need to understand the new regulations and update your policies and procedures.
For additional resources regarding the RoPs, visit the Toolkits section of the website.