Audio and Webinar
LeadingAge Ohio in collaboration with Optum Hospice Pharmacy Services strive to meet the educational needs of our members and our programs are second to none. These classes are FREE of charge for LeadingAge Ohio members.
Note: Continuing education is available for a processing fee of only $10 per webinar.
July 3, 2019
Lunch & Learn Series
July 17, 2019
Lunch & Learn Series
SUNSET Distance Learning Programs
LeadingAge Ohio members receive a 10 percent discount on fees for this distance education program in end of life care from The Ohio State University.
S.A.G.E Distance Learning Programs
LeadingAge Ohio members receive a 10% discount on fees for this distance education program which provides a Certificate of Completion in Gerontology from The Ohio State University.
Click on the S.A.G.E. logo to learn more.
Topics in Gerontology
LeadingAge Ohio members receive a 10 percent discount on fees for this distance education program that offers continuing education and professional development in aging from The Ohio State Unviersity. The module on "The First 24 Hours: An Unfolding Case Study in Person-Directed Care" may be of particular interest to long-term care providers pursuing person-directed initiatives.
Education & Events
Annual Conference & Trade Show
Education and Special Projects Coordinator
- Assists with coordination of all professional education events, including planning, development, and implementation
- Assists with coordination of special projects and initiatives, including Leadership Academy, Employer of Choice and ltcGAIN
- Assists with all Continuing Education credentialing requirements and processes
Director of Professional Development & HH/Hospice Regulatory Relations
- Reviews state and federal policies and regulations and provides technical and regulatory support to Home Health and Hospice members
- Works with state and federal agencies and regulatory bodies to develop policy and rules for the home health and hospice industry
- Provides education for hospice and palliative care providers related to regulatory and operational issues
- Responsible for overseeing all educational offerings provided by LeadingAge Ohio