As our members continue to provide high quality care to Ohio’s vulnerable populations, LeadingAge Ohio is urging everyone to review the following resources on control and prevention of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you have a question, concern, or want to share resources regarding COVID-19, we now have a dedicated email account. Send a message to COVID19@leadingageohio.org, and we will get back to you quickly. As always, feel free to email or call any LeadingAge Ohio staff individually.
Can't find what you're looking for? Be sure and use the search feature at the bottom of our website.
- Recent Updates
- Education & Webinars
- Policies & Regulations
- Provider Setting Specific
- Toolkits & Guidance
- QSO-20-38-NH: Long-Term Care (LTC) Facility Testing Requirements
- Point-of-Care Antigen Testing A to Z (LeadingAge)
- COVID-19 County-level Positivity Rates (see section titled, “COVID-19 Testing”)
- Facilities should use their county positivity rate in the prior week as the trigger for staff testing frequency
- Ohio Public Health Advisory System
- COVID-19 Focused Survey for Nursing Homes
- Infection Control - COVID 19 Tool and Checklist for the COVID-19 Survey (LeadingAge)- updated 9/3/20
- State-Supported Staff Retesting in Nursing Homes Congregate Care Unified Response Team (CCURT webinar 9/3/20)
Ohio Department of Health (ODH) updated testing schedule (August 31- September 6)
ODH made changes to which labs facilities would use and changed dates to eliminate specimen collection or pick-ups on Labor Day. All facilities with lab changes will continue to use the ODH Lab Portal. Facilities not listed on the schedule for August 31 through September 6 will be on the subsequent updated schedule that will be released by September 2. All facilities that opted out are also listed in the spreadsheet. Facilities that opted out can opt-in at any time by contacting CCURT@odh.ohio.gov and by filling out a new survey.
ODH asks that facilities review the data and to email CCURT@ODH.OHIO.GOV with the correct information and fill out a new survey.
Education & Webinars
Coronavirus Spotlight Podcasts
Podcast series featuring presentations by LeadingAge members and subject-matter experts who have been guests on the live daily online updates. Listen to these brief but informative podcasts to learn more about how your colleagues are coping with the pandemic.
PROVIDER OR SETTING-SPECIFIC RESOURCES
Adult Day/PACE/Senior Centers
COVID-19 Update and Discussions for Affordable Housing Call Notes [Members Only]
Assisted Living Communities
Life Plan Communities
Kathryn Brod, MBA
- Is the association's primary spokesperson
- Oversees staff and daily operations
- Promotes LeadingAge Ohio's position and public policy goals to elected officials; staff liaison to Advocacy Committee
- Responsible for implementing LeadingAge Ohio's strategic direction
- Works with LeadingAge Ohio Board of Directors
- Staff liaison to Human Resources Committee
Director of Strategic Communications
- Serves as lead member communications and media strategist for key association initiatives
- Oversees digital strategy, including websites, newsletters and social media channels
- Provides strategic direction for communicating organizational goals and achievements to members, partners, policy makers and the media
- Serves as primary contact for media inquiries
Jennifer Taylor, BA, CGS
Director of Member Experience
- Manages provider member recruitment and retention strategies
- Database management
- Responsible for website content/access
- Provider Membership staff liaison
- Staff liaison to Awards and Membership committees