Nursing Home RoP Tools and Resources
We are working to prepare tools and resources for you to use to comply with the new CMS Requirements of Participation (RoPs). LeadingAge and LeadingAge Ohio have contracted with Pathway, a consulting firm, to prepare the basic information you will need to understand the new regulations and update your policies and procedures.
For additional resources regarding the RoPs, visit the Toolkits section of the website.
None at this time.
Quality & Regulatory Specialist - Long Term Care
- Supports planning and execution of the association's education initiatives for long term care
- Provides resources for quality and regulatory strategies
- Offers 911 survey support
- Facilitates networking opportunities through regional events
- Provides training on state and national trends, initiatives and enforcement
- Staff liaison to Professional Development Committee and SNF/AL Subcommittee
Anne Shelley, MBA, BSN, RN
Director of Professional Development & HH/Hospice Regulatory Relations
- Reviews state and federal policies and regulations and provides technical and regulatory support to Home Health and Hospice members
- Works with state and federal agencies and regulatory bodies to develop policy and rules for the home health and hospice industry
- Provides education for hospice and palliative care providers related to regulatory and operational issues
- Responsible for overseeing all educational offerings provided by LeadingAge Ohio