Membership with LeadingAge Ohio means joining a network of senior services leaders committed to supporting, enabling and empowering Ohioans to live fully as they age.
The landscape of aging services is changing. There has never been a time in our history when the multi-specialty, interdisciplinary approach to aging services was more important than it is today. We want you to join our mission to expand the world of possibilities for aging.
Provider members of LeadingAge Ohio may be any organization that is committed to advancing solutions for exceptional care and successful living for Ohioans. Examples of a provider membership include: Life Plan Community (CCRC), Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living, Residential Care Facility, Independent Living, housing, Home and Community Based Services such as Adult Day, Home health, hospice– the full continuum of care.
Interested in Provider Membership? Contact Jennifer Taylor, Director of Communications and Membership, at 614-545-9028
Professionals who are not affiliated with a provider can become associate members of LeadingAge Ohio. Associate members can be educators, national, state and local organizations, retired administrators from LeadingAge Ohio member organizations, students and attorneys.
LeadingAge Ohio's Partner program offers business firms the opportunity to connect with provider members at various levels of engagement. From Business Associate to Partner, there are many ways to connect with your market and access exclusive information -- keeping you informed about what is happening in our field.
Interested in Associate membership or our Partner program, contact Corey Markham, Director of Corporate Relations and Initiatives, at 614-545-9015.
LeadingAge Ohio and LeadingAge provide representation for their members by advocating their interests on state and national issues. LeadingAge Ohio maintains a strong presence with state regulatory agencies, and participates on regulatory and legislative meetings, workshops, and task forces. LeadingAge Ohio's staff provide expert opinions and testimony at these events and ensure that the mission of LeadingAge Ohio members is understood by policy makers. LeadingAge is a well respected force in the national policy and legislative arena. Please visit our LeadingAge Ohio Advocacy webpage.
LeadingAge Ohio provides numerous educational seminars and workshops throughout the year, including legislative and annual conferences, allowing participants an opportunity to earn continuing education credits and attend at special member rates. Please consult our Event Calendar and go to our LeadingAge Ohio Education page.
Members have an opportunity to participate on various state and national committees, LeadingAge Ohio’s Board of Directors, LeadingAge Ohio committees and task forces.. There are also networking opportunities with colleagues through regional meetings, the annual conference, educational seminars, and workshops.
Members stay informed about industry news, state and national news, legislative issues, community and district activities and other member news through numerous publications including:
- A subscription to the association newsletter.
- During Legislative Session Weekly updates detailing relevant activities of the Legislature.
- Member Alerts containing information about regulatory changes that affect the day-to-day operation of your facility.
- Technical Assistance Briefs on public policy issues that provide guidance on how facilities can come into compliance with new requirements.
- A listing in LeadingAge Ohio's Online Provider Search Directory.
To learn more about the benefits of being a LeadingAge Ohio member, contact Jennifer Taylor at 614-545-9028or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognition & Awards
Director of Corporate Relations and Initiatives
- Oversees database and meeting registry
- Manages office technology systems
- Oversees maintenance of office operations and production
- Associate Membership/Partner Program staff liaison
- Point of contact for Trade Show
Director of Communications & Membership
- Manages public relations and the overall image of the Association and its members
- Edits and oversees association publications
- Responsible for Association communications and website
- Provider Membership staff liaison
- Staff liaison to Communications/PR, Awards and Membership committees