Provider members of LeadingAge Ohio may be any organization that is committed to advancing solutions for exceptional care and successful living for Ohioans. Examples of a provider members include: Life Plan Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Providers, Residential Care Facilities, Independent Living Providers, Housing Providers, Home and Community Based Services such as Adult Day, Home Health, and Hospice. LeadingAge Ohio represents the full continuum of care.
Interested in Provider Membership? Contact Susan Wallace at 614-545-9024.
Professionals who are not affiliated with a provider can become associate members of LeadingAge Ohio. Associate members can be educators; national, state and local organizations; retired administrators from LeadingAge Ohio member organizations; students, attorneys, and more.
To learn more about Associate membership, contact Corey Markham at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614.545.9015.
LeadingAge Ohio's Partner Program offers business firms the opportunity to connect with provider members at various levels of engagement. From Business Associate to Partner, there are many ways to connect with the LeadingAge Ohio network and access exclusive information, keeping you informed about what is happening in our field.
Interested in Associate membership or our Partner Program? Contact Corey Markham, Director of Corporate Relations and Initiatives, at 614-545-9015 or email@example.com.
Student Membership: LeadingAge and LeadingAge Ohio Opportunities to Help Students Accelerate Their Careers
Join LeadingAge’s Student Membership to navigate the fulfilling careers in the aging services field and access national and state partner career development opportunities, peer-to-peer connections, and member resources to thrive.
Complete one application to get complimentary membership for LeadingAge and LeadingAge Ohio. Benefit from the unique opportunities you need to expand your expertise and begin a career in aging services!
• Exclusive access to internships and jobs in the LeadingAge Aging Services Career Center.
• Scholarships to attend LeadingAge and LeadingAge Ohio events.
• Connect with state and federal elected officials through LeadingAge’s national and LeadingAge Ohio's advocacy campaigns.
• Student-specific programming and networking events.
• Online member communities and membership groups.
• Connections to human resources experts.
• Career development resources and tools in the LeadingAge Student Center.
• Regular communications, including the LeadingAge Student Newsletter.
• On-demand and live webinars, workshops, and more in the LeadingAge Learning Hub.
• Access to member-restricted content, such as tools and resources, on LeadingAge and LeadingAge Ohio's websites.
Learn About Membership
Explore the benefits of membership and how you can qualify for the complimentary student membership.
View student membership through the eyes of other student members.
Connect on LinkedIn
Meet motivated students like you and stay informed about upcoming student events.
Recognition & Awards
Director of Corporate Relations and Initiatives
- Oversees database and meeting registry
- Manages office technology systems
- Oversees maintenance of office operations and production
- Associate Membership/Partner Program staff liaison
- Point of contact for Trade Show
- Manages workforce program development and strategies related to retention and recruitment
- Oversees LeadingAge Ohio’s secondary and post-secondary student membership, internship programs, and school partnerships
- Works with local and state agencies to advocate and direct policy and advocacy efforts related to enhancing elder care workforce initiatives
- Staff liaison to the Workforce Committee